Saturday, March 31, 2012

Catch Celebrity Apprentice

It was a couple of weeks, as I briefly Celebrity Apprentice. I see it, but it should tell you to write about it was difficult. There is simply no reason why this show is about two hours. It's a slow, dragging, and has a lot of celebrities get bored it's painful. For celebrities, of course, I mean the people who had once known, in particular, Aubrey O'Day, who is best known in his mind than in reality ..

So I'm here with another episode next Sunday, so I'm good to catch up with the double blog. I speed through the last two weeks, so I'm ready to go on Sunday evening. In the interest of full disclosure, let me clarify a few things on the front: I love Teresa. I also think that Debbie bitch, Aubrey's an idiot, an evil clay, Lou has to go, and I am sure that the reason men do not like Penn because of penis envy. Okay, let's go!

The task of March 18 is to create a video on the mop. Lu will lead men and women Tia PM. Lou must return home. It's boring, which is a shame, because it is beautiful, but I liked him more when I knew nothing about it. Tia is not shot to hell, because Aubrey vultures will eat her alive. Usually the vultures wait until you're dead, but Aubrey is stupid and evil, if it is in front of everyone.

Women are going to focus on something sexy, and people being on the ridiculous. Lisa comes up with themes for women, and it's over, how many lovers have you had, how many have you had a mop. Dayan is a pervert, and it is incredible. With men, Lou wants to be a superhero, but Penn is not the point. Penn's clever, funny, charming, but a well-known and probably wears size 17 shoes, so that people can not dig it.

Glue feels like everyone else, Penn, Lou set up for failure, so we all know. Is your hair color is clay? Orange looks a little clownish. Why is it so much makeup? There is no way this guy is not in full makeup with a double dose of blush. I know that people love him, but he is average. Is it just me or anyone else think Barry Manilow is the clay of his generation? This is the same for me.

Tia refused to do anything Aubrey offers and it's great. Aubrey's awful. From her hair, clothes, your attitude, your fucking make-up, there's nothing cool about this funny girl. Men refuse to do something, and Penn says it's a high school girl. Clay and Arsenio form an alliance if they are on Survivor, and it's fun. For fun, of course, I mean lame. Grow up boys.

Aubrey seems to think that this is his show. She was fired by Diddy, and will be dismissed here. Diana performs the actual product that they should be on sale, mops, is not mentioned anywhere in your video, and, not to say Tia, other women just to whisper about it. I appreciate that the "famous" people and the ego of epic proportions, but the unreliability of the dwarf their ego.

Sidebar: All children Trump clone of his father. It's really interesting to see, Donald, Jr., because he looks so much like his father. I love children Trump. Well, I did like them until I found Donald Jr. and Eric killer. Their murder of a boom in Africa, it was disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves. Killing animals for sport could damage the image of the boy. Just ask Sarah Palin.

Debbie Gibson gets friendly with Aubrey, and together they give me severe pain. They can not be seen separately, so that together, it is overwhelming. Tia sees Aubrey and Debbie were not included Diana and their application to include, if Lisa becomes the mind. She does not think that everyone should be included. It is painfully jealous of the beauty of Diana is and ugly.

Lisa fool and a raging bitch. This could be an actress, but she is not happy. She goes on a tangent and ridicules himself. With men, Penn is still sulking because boys do not like. Clay says Penn, it's not personal, but Penn paranoid. This exhibition shows the average girl inside each of us, men and women. Rouge clay and distracting, I can not hear what he says.

Diana finally give women the task, and it ordered the flowers. She told me to order a red peonies, but his accent makes it sound like a team of the penis. We rely on the penis jokes for fun? Come to Trump. Make this show an hour. Men have their video, and it's crap. Women are to submit their videos and shit. I would not watch any of these videos online.

O-Cedar has been around for 100 years and Celebrity Apprentice just crapped all their pure garbage. Now we are in the room, and there are another 45 minutes to go. Every dispute, throwing each other under the bus, and it just is not fun. These are the same 45 minutes each week, and I miss you. This is what makes it very difficult to blog. It's too predictable.

I am sure that if I watched 45 minutes of the meeting room I would find a happy blog, but I can not do. It is embarrassing for the celebrities that they behave like children, and embarrassment to excel, because he is a slave people, I doubt he even knows. Ultimately, men earn. It is important to note that Trump is trying to psychologically people into thinking that they have lost absolutely miserable.

Aubrey is the most wicked and evil, it becomes the Trump flirts with her. Everyone says that Diana is the weakest player, but Tia should be fired. Then, in an attempt to save his friend, Patricia, Teresa says is the weakest link. Teresa I love this chick so it's best. Aubrey says she is young and fresh, and Tia is old and lame. Tia is pulled, and we are on the next episode.

The task of planning a party March 25 for Crystal Light. Aubrey O'Vey leads women and men is the head of the clay. Aubrey should seriously consider changing his name O'Vey! Aubrey kisses ass Execs light of the crystal and the clay was trying to joke Aubrey, which includes sex and stripper pole, but it does not succeed. Very uncomfortable when discussing lovely woman.

Crystal Light wants something fun for the men to go for fun, but women do not quite get it, and we do Garden of Eden theme. Penn is still sulking in the last week, Aubrey and Theresa boss is to strengthen the plate, because she knows how to throw a party. Debbie sings. One more time. Does the sound of crystal light will get it on a world tour?

Patricia says, working with Aubrey and Lisa is the most destructive human behavior, she had never seen in my entire life and although I do not know why, I think the funniest thing that I "have ever heard. Penn is trying to be in the team, but Clay is happy, he's gone. Clay has an evil laugh, when it comes to Penn, which I find amusing. Watch reminds us to plan the show should be one hour.

Penn men are thrown into a bus with Ivanka and Donald Jr. flirting with Aubrey totally scary. Patricia accuses the ladies all the losses of Aubrey and Lisa. Clay will sing in his party, and I think what you want about him, but he can really sing. Change Debbie sings his jingle, and I want to cut your wrists. There is not enough wine in my house for me to listen.

Sidebar: Clay shaved for the whole of the problem until they have created a room, but when the party starts, he has a beard. Really? We all know that this is reality shows are fake, but if there are errors in the publication, which is so clear, you just have to laugh at how silly and laugh at these shows say that we all watch and love them.

Party people like an explosion, but the party of women seems boring. Beautiful, but boring so sings Debbie and I can not take it. I need to go. Clay sings his own party, and it's incredible. I want him to go too, but he can sing. Once again we are forced into a conference room for 45 minutes. Aubrey's confident that she won and Patricia Trump said the team was great, as we know it did not really think so.

Lisa says she is 99% sure that they won, so you know they will lose. Gibson asked Trump to sing, and I want to punch him in the face. Trump flirts with Aubrey, so I have to jump so I could choke on his vomit. People get together, Arsenio Trump wears a tie for bonus points, and I pray that this show was only an hour. It would be killer if you cut 60 minutes of crap.

Men earn. They are happy and women in shock. Aubrey's crying, and I feel the need to hit something. Aubrey says that the assets break her heart if they lose, and he says his heart is broken because they have lost. Perfection. Trump then ruin it all, giving the charity $ 10K. Really? Just because she was crying, does not mean that it should receive the money. It is pleasant to charity, but not fair.

The cooking process is stupid in the next episode, but to have him with tears in Aubrey, too. Patricia appeals. She complained to the camera in private, but kept his mouth shut in the meeting room as well, she was gone. Blog twice a grueling, but I caught! The good news is the preview for this week looks brilliant. I could be wrong, but anyway I'll look, I blog and always remain in force.

No comments:

Post a Comment