Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Brackets Fame Hungry Thurs Madness

Jennifer Lawrence Brackets Fame Hungry Thurs Madness: Jennifer Lawrence is nominated for an Oscar for his shoulders, and his place in the superhero franchise was created, but its main role in the movie "Hunger Games" is certainly the biggest thing that "happened in his career.

When Lawrence came to play the heroine Katniss Everdeen teenager, despite a big fan of the book, Susan Collins, 21 years, knew that the adoption will change the life of the party.

She was not sure she was ready for the harsh light of public attention will inevitably lead to a blockbuster.

"It may be my age, but the career and fame, and all these things fall into my list of priorities," said Lawrence, sitting in a luxury Four Seasons Beverly Hills.

"It's my job. But family and friends, and laugh and have fun, all these things are at the top, and I was afraid that something on my list of priorities would be to change something profound. There are moments, so little when you are faced with a solution that will change your life forever, and there is no turning back ... so that there is something to think about. "

But after a pep talk to his mother, Lawrence decided that she probably regrets what she did as she slipped.

"It was just afraid that I miss. I did not want to miss anything because I was scared," she said.

If you have not heard about the Hunger Games, you will soon.

Pop-culture phenomenon of Twilight proportions, in 2008 the book was on the bestseller list of the New York Times, more than 100 weeks, has been translated into 26 languages ​​and spawned two sequels, light, and Mockingjay.

Cleverly written a trilogy, and as a result of Collins deviated from reality shows and videos on a new war in the post-apocalyptic America (now Panem), in which a totalitarian government keeps its citizens in line with a mixture of brute force and twisted entertainment.

Once a year, a boy and a girl aged 12 to 18 randomly selected in each of the 12 districts in the country eager to play, debates, the scene of battle to the death, which can be only one survivor.

To tell the version of the film was highly anticipated is an understatement. When Advance ticket sales began last month, the Hunger Games record held by Eclipse.

Because this adaptation of a novel for young adult bestseller - which also has a love triangle, with Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth plays the romantic interest of the Australian competitors - Lawrence made the comparison Twilight.

"I fully understand - and I think Kristen Stewart is really a great actress, I loved her in Cake Eaters and The Runaways, so I'm totally okay with that.".

At the tender age of 21 years and, despite the lack of formal training, veteran of the acting Lawrence, passing from the native state of Kentucky to New York to 14 years to find an agent.

After scoring a recurring role in the comedy Bill Engvall Show, and other small screen appearances in Cold Case and Medium Enterprises, she made her film debut in the drama Garden Party 2008.

In the same year, she turned heads with Charlize Theron in The Burning Plain.

But it was her role as a teenager to take care of his family in the backward regions of the methods of cooking in the winter of 2010 the bones of the indie drama, which really put on the card, making it the second youngest woman to be nominated for best actress at the Oscars.

After the speech, that the shape change of Mysticism in the X-Men: First Class, and the romantic drama like crazy marked him as one of the brightest talents around.

His Hunger Games Role Donald Sutherland calls it enthusiastically, "Jennifer Lawrence Olivier," and directed by Gary Ross said she is a "once in a decade" talent, which gave the best audition "He's never seen before.

During his short career Lawrence has worked with some serious Hollywood heavyweights, including Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster at the beaver.

She says she gets a little nervous meeting celebrities.

In preparation for his next film Silver Linings Playbook - the eccentric David O. Russell comedy about a man who returns home to his family after a stay in a psychiatric hospital - she disparaged, probably the greatest actor of his generation, Robert De Niro, in favor of the Australian Jackie Weaver.

"We went on our first table read, and I will not scream in the face and jumping up and down and do what I really wanted to do. So I thought I was going to play it cool," Lawrence said, laughing.

"Then he started to reach my hand and I just went straight at him and went to Jackie Weaver and said, 'Oh my God, I love you. Animals incredible. "

I think the idea that Robert was a little strange, but I eventually warms to say: "You're incredible." I think it was kind of ... released, he probably thought that I had no idea who he was. But I just like Jackie. I want her to take me. She is so sweet and funny and incredibly talented. "

Weaver and Lawrence, of course, could have stuck to their increased experience as an Oscar nominee last year.

Whirlwind of news, talk shows and red carpets accompanied - a reflection of his character goes Hunger Games - Lawrence feet.

By its very nature, open and unpretentious (it should ask his publicist, that dress she wears), she found that all the chatter of Hollywood comedy.

"I laughed - I know what it's like to feel like a doll," she said.

"You have these dresses are pushing on you, and you do not want and do not feel like you are, and then suddenly you have to do for people like you.

"My job used to read the script, say administrators, including together, and now suddenly half of my work, what's going on uncomfortable clothes with lots of make-up trying to get people to like me.

"It's a strange thing to have thrown at you."

With the opening of the Hunger Games around the world this week, Lawrence - who met with his X-Men role of Nicholas Holt, Brit 22 years - enjoying his last moments of relative anonymity.

She said New Year's Eve last in Times Square and is preparing to say goodbye to the date of purchase in sweat pants and no makeup.

But the madness has already begun. She talks about a recent meeting of the fan while shopping at home in his adopted Los Angeles.

"A woman came up to me and said that she was a big fan and loved his job:" I know that this film will be released, and all will be really important to you so here's my card - call me if you need me "," Lawrence said .

"Then she was gone, and I looked at the map, and it was the object drug rehabilitation and bulimia, so I always kept that with me - .. Every time I changed the Hope scholarship I will not call him."

Hunger Games opens today

 Join Hit's Facebook page and tell us what you think:
 www.facebook.com/hitaustralia

No comments:

Post a Comment