Monday, March 5, 2012

There Are Mobile Phone Jammers Next Big Thing?

There Are Mobile Phone Jammers Next Big Thing?: Philadelphia man was caught this week for the use of jamming cell phone to keep his fellow travelers in the bus transit use their mobile phones.

"I guess I take the law into their own hands," he told NBC10 on unlawful interference ", and frankly, I'm proud of it."

Teresa Masterson, writer at NBC10, the first meeting with interference in the morning and he told investigators, NBC. She said the Philebrity blog:

While riding the bus, my cell phone signal suddenly went out, which is not normal, and continued to search for a signal for 15 minutes. After a little while, I noticed that everyone else on the bus on his/her cell was having the same problem. Then, I see this guy (pictured at right). He’s openly holding something that looks like a walkie talkie with four antennae in his hand the whole time. Anytime someone would try their cell again, this guy would subtly turn in their direction, press a button and point it at them, then continue reading his book under his creepy hood… I’m pretty sure it was one of those devices that cuts off signals; Jennifer Lopez used one in Enough, so that’s all the scientific analysis I need.

It goes without saying that such a device is illegal. Interference that blocks radio frequencies, it is not limited to personal use of blocking cell phone, but all the communication tools that use these frequencies. What does this mean? Mostly noise that reduces the noise level of personal conversations M-14 bus and has the potential to cut communications between the driver and control centers and public authorities, which may lead to public safety or the confusion of the disaster. Noise and block incoming calls, which means that if it is used for a long time you stop someone in your area, urgently, to hear, even extreme, news.

But while today's news on the Internet and the subsequent outrage over more than one person, the practice of cell phone interference is actually much more on track in New York and Washington CD. I spoke with two "jammers" this morning that led to the purchase of aircraft, which range from $ 40 to more than $ 10,000 on such sites as Jammerall.com. Some boast of rays of 15 feet, while others say that they are used on military vehicles and counter-terrorism maneuvers.

"It's the best thing ever," said one of New Jersey, New York commuting operating noise of his 40-minute ride New Jersey Transit every morning. He did not leave it to the race, he said, as another passenger says "too hard" or. "Too long", "It's in your pocket - they have even a shadow resembling a pack of cigarettes. I think it is effective within a radius of about 15 feet, maybe more, "he said.

"When I used it, it's hard to cut the speaker on the train, sitting next to me." He said he bought it online from the website, which imports the devices in China, where they are legal and, when asked, said he never felt sorry for the preservation of its pilots train colleagues talk. "Not guilty," he said, "Just personal applause."

"I always have a grace period of phone calls," said another interference, who boards a train in Washington, MARC, about 30 minutes. "As someone once said," Well, I'm in the office for 10 minutes, we can discuss it, "I will not jam. But if you talk about what you did last night, and what curtains to get home , then yes. silencer. "

Does he feel guilty? The reason the public does not it? Not so much. "People are super-drunk and whine about their phones all the time. But I think it gives me some control against what I consider the society becomes more and more reckless."

"I'm not a threat to public safety," he says. "I'm not risking any more than anyone else on the subway every morning, no cell reception in danger."

No comments:

Post a Comment