Thursday, March 22, 2012

'American Idol' recap: Participants Will Take Billy Joel

'American Idol' recap: Participants Will Take Billy Joel: "If you can not sing, Billy Joel, you can not sing at all."

Thus, Steven Tyler announced on Wednesday evening, before 10 competitors in the book of songs praised the man at the piano in "American Idol".

And what about those crazy kids with their metamorphosis Tommy Hilfiger, do they have? Well, personally I am for the abolition of theme parties in general. They are really very tired. But I have to step aside and allow our readers a six-person panel of judges to weigh in. Here are their comments:

Vaishnavi Kashyap, Sunnyvale - Billy Joel? Who is it? I heard him once or twice, but my iPod does not recognize the name. Now, Diddy, on the other hand, I know.

DeAndre Brackensick: I love the fact that the designers have done with it. But singing was not great, man. He was never a favorite, but I probably should have a soft spot for him because he is my Homie San Jose.

Erica Van Pelt: He was much better. It is not surprising, but it remains for another week. Of course, I never expected such a radical metamorphosis. I must admit, her hair was very sick, though.

Skylar Laine: I'm surprised when I started to slam her. And it was not my usual sarcastic applause without enthusiasm, too. For such a shrill, nasal voice, she shook her songs. And I loved her new look, too.

Elise Testone: not the usual favorite, but I must confess that I am completely "confuzzled", if it joins the bottom three for the third consecutive time.

Philip Phillips: So, Phil updated their style quotient

slightly. But overall, it has been ignored advice from Tommy Hilfiger. I mean, who does? This is Tommy Hilfiger! On the other hand, who cares? It was a big, growling, hot performance.

Holly Cavanagh: That was not his best, but it is one of the candidates, regardless of how "sticky" it was.

Thus, DeAndre and Heejun occupy two of the three main points. Not so sure about the latter.

CHRISTINA WISE, Boulder Creek - I am looking forward to Billy Joel ... Participants then began to sing. Lawdy. Those two hours seemed to last looongest time.

You may be right:

Ledet Jesus, the first performer of the night actually do it. Sentimentality and the passion he puts into each song is extremely intoxicating. I've never been arrested for stalking, but there is a first time for everything.

Elise: finally found a song that has found its place in a quiet voice. "Vienna" has done what no other song has done for her - he took out his personality. How refreshing.

Philip Phillips: Positively loved holiday "Movin 'Out". Detailing his voice was so well suited to the song, the noise in the horror, and I would have fought for this atlas a scarf too. Wow!

Do not ask me why:

DeAndre: Sorry to hear that "Only the Good Die Young" is spent on her singing half steps. This song deserves to sing with a great sound of the trumpet, and this guy just is not them.

Erica Van Pelt: a large part of her work was her hair. If the "New York State of Mind" is an anthem, it was not my home to the state. Too loud, too quiet. I bet he got his share in the Bronx cheers from the East Coast.

Heejun: His version of "My Life" was a bad karaoke, and proof that this guy can ruin any song. Steven Tyler's expression at the end of the song was the same expression as the captain of the Titanic had sunk the ship - just a quiet horror of having contributed to the catastrophe of epic proportions.

Big Shot:

Jessica Sanchez: "Everyone has a dream," and if it should be our next American Idol, this girl is well on its way It's in the top three, baby.!

Ben Wentling, Concord - this week, there were only two outstanding performances. Jessica begins to show that man has won this year. But Eliza reigns supreme. What vocal range! I am so happy to see improvement.

I do not know what all of Philip, but I think it's a great talent and I hope he sticks around. Skyler and Holly continues to impress me with Erica. Significantly from week to week to improve it.

In addition, the category is not bad, but it's not very good, and DeAndre Colton. They both sang songs that I listened to all the time and they just do not cut their interpretation.

Jesus took a huge step backwards and could be the weakest performance of the night, except for ... Heejun. It's not really gone after last week? Really? How long do we have to put up with it? It not only can not sing, it's incredibly boring. Let's focus on people with real talent, please.

Diane Wilson, Saratoga - Billy Joel? Really? Gray! This is the best thing we can do for our young heroes? Most of them are lucky if their grandmothers and grandfathers will remember his music. Please give us the songs of Aerosmith, if you go back in time.

Fortunately, there were some excellent performances. Jessica was the best, and sang like a dream. She was raised and elegant. Flawless. Honored always O.

Colton singing "Piano Man". This song is based on its abilities. Smoky and husky. Nevertheless, the high notes wherever they go. Finishing with a bang and slowly drifts.

However, one of my favorite was Elise. This is the most confident she has looked all season. Although too grating for a while, she was under the control of the song.

Therefore, those who can take their dirty laundry home and save your laundry room:

DeAndre singing "Only the Good Die Young". Maybe the name of an omen of his future on the show? This is very bad, I wanted to fast forward.

Our resident Heejun strange guy. OMG, he takes his clothes. If this is not scary enough, this butchering of the song, or, as Jennifer said, "were not included in the vote." When Stephen told to take things more seriously than you know that you are in trouble.

Today, most disappointing, but not to return home was Holly. She did not hit her notes.

Always safe:

Eric, yes! I'm going to cut and dye my hair to win. It looks hip and hot.

Jesus was rescued by the choir.

If Skylar to be "loaded" or not? Her dress looks like it got entangled in the parachute. In addition, she sang with her usual enthusiasm and courage of countries.

Philip "Movin 'Out". Unfortunately, Tommy and Diddy. No tricks this singer. He wore a gray double! Music speaks through and for him. The true and solid performance.

Much better show now than I was expecting. Good job, idols!

Tony Leong, Auckland - the best performers were:

Jessica: "Everyone has a dream." Standing "O" is better at night. Very strong, mature and crystalline voice. You can feel the emotions she expresses in this song.

Colton. "Piano Man" Excellent performance. Colton was one of my favorite, and he appeared again. He was in the area.

Elise: "Vienna". It was pretty consistent in their work - not very large nor very bad. Today the song selection was perfect for her. And a good translation.

Eric: "New York state of mind." His best performance to date. I've been a fan of her, but she hit the outside of the park. His song choice was perfect for his voice deep and hoarse, as well as his singing style.

I must say, it's about Heejun: Well, energy efficiency. He is improving every week. People need to leave your Heejun problem with the so-called "Accent". Why French accent in the company considered more focused sound than the Chinese, Korean or Vietnamese? Quite a racist, as far as I'm concerned.

Those who are in trouble: DeAndre, Skylar and Joshua.

Eileen SIMON, Walnut Creek - We have a new winner today is great, and Colton. All was well for him, and he was right all this.

Jesus may not be available, but it's certainly not go away. Philip and shines even in the gray.

Jessica did not disappoint. It is not easy to be good, it is amazing.

The biggest surprise was Eric. I'm from New York too.

DeAndre with glasses hanging from the collar and Heejun make me smile. Thank you, guys.

My bottom two Holly, who still looks like 1940 (believe me, I was there) and Skylar who looked strangely deformed in such a form (look at the corner of the profile). Their performances were at the height of the others? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment