Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pau Gasol Recent Rumors Regarding

Pau Gasol Recent Rumors Regarding: Thermo day, another rumor about trading the Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol to treat.

At this time, Gasol had to be on its way out of town. The agreement did not exist. An unknown direction.

But Gasol has not received a call from his agent or, Arn Tellem, or Mitch Kupchak general manager of the Lakers say that something serious was happening, so he dismissed the thousands of tweets flooding his mailbox and picked up a half-hour nap before the Lakers 105-102 victory over the Timberwolves.

This is true, with trade winds swirling again, Gasol was taking a nap.

"I slept for an hour and 15. I'm a guy. What can I say? It was impressive," said the clearly stunned Gasol.

"I said," If something bad can happen, call me a large man, and I have not had, and I also told myself that anyone can start a rumor .. they start small and then they come out great. With me so it was several times this season.

"I can not control some things. I just continue to do their job the best I can this season. Obviously, the less I hear about it, the better. But March 15th is not far off, so one way or another, I will I'll be there, who knows? "

Although rumors of his imminent departure is exaggerated, it was the substance behind it. According to several sources the league, the Lakers went on to answer calls and listen to offers for the talented Spaniard. Although there have been talks with the Houston Rockets in the last few days, nothing gets serious, because the Lakers are not inclined to move Gasol, if they can not get a player's All-Star caliber in response, most likely a point guard.

"Nothing surprises me anymore," said Gasol, who had 12 points, 11 rebounds and made the block-game victory on Friday the economy. "It is never pleasant, because it kind of puts you on the edge, but it would be so, I think, until the end of the next six days. "

While Gasol gets used to the constant distraction, his teammates say they still feel it.

"I love you, I adore Pau" Kobe Bryant said. "It's hard to see him go through this crap. I would like to do something. Hard, hard.

"It upsets me, because one-to-head, since we are here. We met at the aircraft on arrival [of Memphis in 2008]. 2:00 am meeting in my room in Boston during the playoffs. All of these things, he is not going anywhere. "

No comments:

Post a Comment