Monday, May 30, 2011

Basketball Wives

The third season of "women's basketball" is back on Monday on channel VH1, and although some players may be afraid of what the ladies say, Queen of voting (which includes spouses, ex-wives, girlfriends and ex-girlfriends) Shaunie O'Neal said, it's all good fun and nothing changes.

"From our normal drama, you have the chance to immerse themselves in their personal lives a little lady anymore," said O'Neal, who produced and stars in the direction of the series. "The more children you have the chance to meet some ladies and parents to hear their stories a little more. It becomes a bit more personal this season."

O'Neal role on the show was that of a peacemaker, while others will give it to Duke, and sometimes blows. Yes, a real shock. At the end of last season, a fight broke out between former fiancee Lozada Antoine Walker and Evelyn Kenny Anderson, the former wife Tami Roman.

Although the player cameos were minimized, women are more than happy to talk about their men, past and present (even if the claim is Dwight Howard against his former Royce Reed crushed most of his jokes). But you will not hear talk bad about Shaq Shaunie.

"It was important for me because we have children, we do not overheat," she said. "We are not BFF. We do not talk every day or something like that, but we are parents first and very important that we remain good."

O'Neal became quite an entrepreneur. It is a line of shoes, another VH1 show for his performance in papers and books. "Between the trips to Costco and filming the episode" Women's basketball, she was able to answer some of our questions as a woman basketball.

What should be the woman a good basketball?

Frankly, it takes a lot. Some thick skin and a real support from both sides. I think it becomes very important, especially if the woman has the personality and wants to make something of himself.

Who's wedding will be more - Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries or corset Mate Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco?

Evelyn, I know that she wants something spectacular, namely Chad, too. But then again, Kim is quite large, so I do not know! It will be very tough. I have to go with my daughter, Ev.

How many times did you leave the game of basketball now?

I'm good friends with Jean Bass (from when) we were in Los Angeles, so she invites me and my children to play quite often. My kids still love the game, I'll take them. I still love basketball. I do not look like I did, but I'll go.

So what is your team now?

I have no team! I do not because I do not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment