Thursday, January 19, 2012

Amazing! See Jersey Shore's Snooki Without Makeup

Amazing! See Jersey Shore's Snooki Without Makeup: Have you ever thought that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi will look like without layers of tan, fake eyelashes and constant vigilance of smoke?
Look no more togo.Berega Jersey Star 24 years showed the face without make up on Twitter on Wednesday, leaving its natural beauty to the center of attention stage.Fans welcomed the stars look like the face MTV, which caused a 4-foot-9 "Princess of Poughkeepsie" to express my gratitude cherezsayt social network.

"I can only say how amazing my fans / supporters"! Polizzi writing. "You guys really know how to put a smile on my face! I love you all beyond words."
Makeunder Polizzi a few weeks after his colleague, Sammy "Sweetheart" Giancola, Au Naturale went xojane.com photo shoot.

Tell us: Is Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi look better without makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment