Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some things I don't like

Being allergic to basically everything from metal to gluten.



People who really just want attention and have no shame posting pictures of themselves naked all over the internet. Then using the excuse 'the human body is too beautiful not to be shared' and 'Adam and Ever were naked'

If the human body is so beautiful share it with one special person not millions of people you don't know and Adam and Eve were naked cause they didn't have access to endless clothes as you do now. Fucking tools.



I haven't eaten meat since I was 7, I'm not saying this makes me holier than thou, cause it most certainly doesn't but when hipster vegans who have been vegan for about a month preach about how bad it is to eat dairy products I just want them to choke on their own naivety.



People who are far too old to not understand what it takes to make a relationship work and have no concept of monogamy and how their actions affect the other person in the relationship. This is mostly just relevant to the fucktards in Southend.



Feeling like I am not making the most of Summer cause I am too poor and too ill and I hate humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment