Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bonjour my pretties!

Just a quick post to say hello:)
How did all your Valentines go? Did you all have fun? Me and my other half don't really do Valentines but as I've had a really sucky week with losing my job and it being the 1 year anniversary of my Mama's death, my partner bought me a Luxury Pamper Half Day which involves a pedicure, manicure, facial and massage:) I only bought him a mug with his name on it lol! He said I deserve it and damn it I do!

I'm already planning my next tattoo. I'm getting an orchid to represent my trip to Thailand. I went last June and had the most amazing time. It was my first holiday since my Mama passed away and she had paid for it so I owed it to her to have a good time and hell I did! It was an intense spiritual experience in one of the world's most beautiful places and as the orchid is the flower of Thailand, an orchid it shall be:)

In my unemployed state at the moment I'm playing a lot of Epic Mickey on the Wii. Have any of you guys played it? I play it for like 3 hours a day as I don't have much else to do. Can you recommend any other games?

I had a facial the other day and the girl used the most amazing exfoliater on my skin called Skin Buff by Elemis. The mask she used was called Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask and it was gorgeous. It made my skin really bright and fresh so I treated myself to one from eBay. A lot cheaper than buying it from the store!






What have you guys been up to? Any news?

Love Freya
xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment