Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cinemalive24: Shahrukh Khan to act with Leonardo DiCaprio

Cinemalive24
thumbnail Shahrukh Khan to act with Leonardo DiCaprio
May 16th 2012, 09:26

Last year there's a big buzz that Shahrukh Khan is doing Hollywood film maker Martin Scorsese's flick together with Leonardo DiCaprio. The speculations died down when Shahrukh Khan declined to ensure it. But currently Shahrukh disclosed that he's intending to meet Martin Scorsese for the film Xtrme City. Shahrukh Khan said, "I had been really caught up with RA.One, Don 2, and then I got right from the film Yashi is. So I couldn't take any time for Xtrme City. I haven't spoken to anybody for a long of time on task). a few days back though, I was told that I need to send an e-mail (on film). "
Shahrukh Khan more added, "Yeah, maybe when I am in the U.S. next time without numerous issues (laughs), I'll go and see Mr. Scorsese to see what developments have occurred to it. I haven't been in contact with Mr. Scorsese. But I'm certain it will be appealing film when we start it. it's not a project you can start instantly without thorough planning" he says.

Xtrme City is produced by several Oscar-winning Martin Scorsese. Story by Paul Schrader Taxi Driver and Raging Bull fame will direct it.Xtrme City is cross-cultural thriller, a story about 2 guys from radically different worlds. Apparently, Shahrukh Khan will play the part of the Underworld gangster and Leonardo DiCaprio will play a New York policeman in the movie.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment