Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cinemalive24: John gifts Harley Davidson motorbike to Akshay Kumar

Cinemalive24
thumbnail John gifts Harley Davidson motorbike to Akshay Kumar
May 16th 2012, 09:27

John Abraham is somebody who likes to keep his promises. Reportedly, during the filming of Desi Boyz, John had promised Akshay Kumar that he will present him a costly motorbike, after the success of their 3rd movie together at the Box-Office. John failed to forget his promise and after the success of Housefull 2, John Abraham shocked Akshay Kumar by gifting him a super bike.
In an interview to a top website, John Abraham said, "Since the very first time we worked together, Akshay has always been a solid support. So it's my way of showing my respect and love for him. I like motorbikes and so does Akshay. So I thought a good thing for me to present him is something we both love. So I selected a Harley Davidson."

Describing the colour of the motorbike, John said, "Akshay likes black colour for motorbikes, and I also believe black is stunning. So I've selected this colour for his motorbike. Akshay wants a special number. I hope, the process will be completed shortly, so the motorbike can be delivered to him by Tuesday."


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment